SME Fest brings together a network consisting of key leaders and organizations in various sectors and thought leaders in the SME sector who aim to see the growth of intra-country and intra-Africa trade spearheaded by SMEs. SME Fest 2017, the second event edition, is special B2B trade platform that will convene over 1000-curated attendees featuring African business icons, investors, entrepreneurs, policymakers and industry leaders from various enterprises and institutions, both national and international, in a 2-day Intra-African trade festival.
The curated group of 1000 attendees will be gathering for two days of targeted business networking and growth opportunities. World-class speakers, business success experts, leading entrepreneurs, investors, media and the Africa’s most promising SMEs & startups will come together for the most important Intra-African business gathering.
SME Fest 2017 will be where the Africa’s SME world meets.
The theme of the SME Fest 2017 event is “Sharing Great Ideas for Greater Business”. With the event pegged on networking for growth, this theme seeks to address this, thus sharing great ideas through networking, with a goal to make your business greater.
Entrepreneurs have a single-minded goal to grow their business and achieve more success. It’s the one thing every business owner works towards - an upward trajectory in sales, revenue, employees, shares etc.
• One Day SME Success Conference
• Investor Soko
• Gala Dinner
• Business Networking
• Two days exhibition
• Business workshops
• Full access delegate pass allowing access to:
• SME Thought Leaders Conference
• SME Workshops
• Exhibition Hall
• B2B Clinics for unique business networking opportunities
• One Gala Dinner ticket
• Lunch, water and tea tickets (covers two days for one pax)
• Conference pen and notebook
• Opportunity to access business growth voucher raffle
• Numerous business networking sessions to find potential customers and business partners
• Opportunity to participate in the SME Fest Investor Soko
Download SME Fest 2017 Mobile app for full event details