Mara River Lodge commands one of most spectacular views in the Serengeti - Mara ecosystem; the lodge lies on the Mara River at the edge of Maasai Mara Game Reserve and overlooks deep pools where crocodiles and hippos bask all day.
- Mara River Lodge has 78 rooms and two deluxe suites of two bedrooms each, with views of the Mara River from the private veranda. The rooms are decorated in vibrant Maasai colors with bright fabrics and rugs. Timber beams support the thatched roof that keeps the rooms warm in the cool Mara evenings.
- The elegant blue water swimming pool provides our guests with an opportunity of respite from the tropical daytime temperatures. A cooling dip before breakfast, lunch or dinner works wonders for the appetite.
- Guests can see hippos across the river from their table as they sit down for the meals, prepared by our international chefs. At all times families of hippos spend their days basking in the deep pools below the bars and restaurant.
- The "View Point Bar" and rest area offers a spectacular view of the Mara river and the animals.
- Sundowner and bush dinners are possible due to the unique location of Mara River Lodge, inside Lemek Convervancy.
- Game drives
- Nature walks
This package is valid till 15th March and it includes:
- Accommodation in a standard room (per night)
- Meals on full board basis
This package excludes:
- Park fees
- Anything not mentioned above
Give us a call on +254-790-494-639 / +254-705-804-226 prior to purchase if further information is needed.
Reservations are subject to availability. Cancellation/re-scheduling policy applies