Amani Tiwi Beach is the epitome of luxury and tranquility. Nestled in a 20 acre tropical forest and on a private portion of Tiwi beach, this resort creates the perfect ambience for you to unwind,dip your feet in the Indian Ocean and enjoy your hard earned vacation.Pack your bags and experience a Kenyan Beach Holiday akin to no other at this exotic South Coast establishment.
- 209 air conditioned rooms.
- All rooms enjoy Split unit Air Conditioning, LCD Satellite TV, High speed Wifi internet connectivity, Telephone, Mini-fridge, in-room safes, Tea / Coffee making facilities, Hairdryer, Mosquito net and balcony.
- Room Categories include: Amani room( with a queen sized bed) ; Amani Deluxe Room( with a King size bed, 16 Jacuzzis,10 ,with rain shower); Amani Royal Suites(with king-size beds, personal valet on call 7am to 11pm, with separate living room and dining room. Complimentary Wi-Fi, house wine bottle per stay.
- The resort welcomes children.
- Interconnecting pool with a children’s pool.
- Thematic kids club( for 5-11 year olds)
- A special children's menu is also available
- Nanny Service is available at a fee.
- The main Palm Restaurant has a sumptuous buffet menu.
- Sample tantalising cuisines from the Italian La Bella Vista’s a la’ carte menu.
- Envision your own piece of an Arabian Night as you savour only the finest in Middle eastern and Sea food culinary delights at the Sultan Dhow.
- Separate vegetarian Kitchen
- Need your daily dose of caffeine? Well Kahawa Corner is just the place for you as it serves primarily Tea, coffee and accompaniments.
- Cool off under the South Coat Sun with a drink of your choice from a variety of bars in the vicinity:Peponi Pool Bar, Mbuyuni Pool Bar,Baharini Restobar and the Wasafiri Bar.
- Night and Day entertainment courtesy of the animation team whose list of activities include:aqua aerobic exercises, beach volley, Water polo and Swahili classes.
- Take a Dip in the 167 metre pool that is one of the largest pools on the Kenyan Coast.
- Theme Nights in the evenings.
- Wind surfing in the morning followed by kite boarding in the afternoon, or snorkelling, or scuba diving.
- Cruise in a glass-bottomed boat.
- Try your hand at Deep Sea Fishing and diving.
- American Pool Table
- Fitness centre
- Table Tennis
- Tennis-Hard service
- Water polo
This Package is valid till 22nd of December 2017 and it includes:
- Accommodation (per night)
- Meals on all inclusive basis
This Package excludes:
- Anything not mentioned above.
- Easter supplement of Ksh.1,000 per person per night on the 14th, 15th , 16th and 17th of April.
Give us a call on +254-790-494-639 / +254-705-804-226 prior to purchase if further information is needed.
Reservations are subject to availability. Cancellation/re-scheduling policy applies