Liberate yourself at this intimate beach front establishment on the Galu Kinondo beach.Host to merely 10 rooms, Hotel Sonrisa guarantees a private and magical experience as you take in everything Diani has to offer.
- 10 beautiful rooms
- Four Standard rooms on the first floor, garden villas(45sqm) with a sizable outdoor terrace and a VIP Villa with a bedroom, living room and private small pool accessible directly from the terrace.
- The Decor is evidently Swahili with a hint of African finishing.
- Air conditioning, fridges and safe-boxes are available in every room. TV is provided only in the apartment, VIP villa and at the bar, where you can also access wireless internet free of charge.
- The Hotel welcomes Children
- The Restaurant is adjacent to the beach thus availing a breath taking view as you enjoy mouth-watering cuisines prepared by the local chef.
- Breakfast is available all day for your convenience so no need to worry about setting your alarm to avoid missing this crucial meal!
- Picnics can be organized on request.
- The bar serves a host of alcoholic and non-alcoholic drinks. Dawa ( a mixture of vodka,brown sugar and honey) being one of their signature cocktails.
- Mango or pineapple daiquiris are also available at the bar.
- The Adjacent water sports center will keep your adrenalin pumping.Wind surfing and kite surfing are available within the center.
- Diving courses, including padi certificates, as well as deep sea fishing adventures are also available at the water sports centre.
- One days Snorkeling trip to Kisite national marine reserve on Wasini Island.Perhaps you'll spot dolphins or whales on the way if you're lucky!
- Game Drives to nearby Safari Destinations.
- Opposite leisure lodge hotel there is 18 golf course.
This Package is valid for the Easter Holiday (14th-17th April) and it includes:
- 3 nights accommodation
- Meals on full board basis
- Children aged 0-3 years stay free of charge
This Package excludes:
- Anything not mentioned above
Give us a call on +254-790-494-639 / +254-705-804-226 prior to purchase if further information is needed.
Reservations are subject to availability. Cancellation/re-scheduling policy applies