Lake Elementaita Lodge is set amidst 1000 acres with great views of Lake Elementaita. The lodge was originally a home built in 1916 by Lord Galbaraith Cole. It is strategically built on a cliff about 120Km from Nairobi.
- The lodge has 33 tastefully furnished double and twin rooms.
- Each room comes with a fireplace, bath and shower.
- Other facilities in the rooms include a mini bar, safe and a terrace overlooking Lake Elementaita.
- The Lord Cole restaurant and bar are situated strategically with a breathtaking view of the Lake Elementaita.
- With an extension of terrace, one can enjoy watching the sunset while sipping one of the many varieties of drinks the Lord Cole bar has to offer.
- Meals can be taken at the Lord Cole restaurant and can either be buffet, ala carte or chosen from a barbeque menu.
- After meals guests can relax at the Lord Cole bar as they sip drinks and marvel over the beautiful sunsets.
- Game drives
- Excursions to the nearby tourist sites
- Horse Riding
- Nature walks Bird watching
This Package is valid from 14th February to 15th February and it includes:
- Accommodation in a standard room for one night
- Welcome cocktail upon arrival (non-alcoholic)
- Champagne breakfast on 15th morning
- Romantic ambience and decor
- Evening bonfire
- Barbeque dinner at the Lord
- Romantic strolls through the bushes to Lake Elementaita
The Package Excludes:
- Anything not mentioned above
Give us a call on +254-790-494-639 / +254-705-804-226 prior to purchase if further information is needed.
Reservations are subject to availability. Cancellation/re-scheduling policy applies