The ultimate safari camp in Kenya’s Samburu National Game Reserve, Larsens Camp has elegantly furnished tents with excellent cuisine, a bar and lounge, swimming pool, tree and river decks and numerous wildlife excursions within the reserve.
Larsens Camp is a sophisticated haven in the wilderness. It faces east for magnificent mornings bathed in golden light.
- The tents at Larsens, located on the riverbank, are secluded and private, the perfect place to be lulled to sleep by the sound of the Ewason Nyiro River at night.
- Truly a place of authentic opulence, the spacious king bed with it's feather light sheets, is complemented buy rustic furniture, local decorations, and lavish amenities.
- The Camp has a dining tent open on three sides and facing the river. Breakfast is served on the lawn and cooked in front of you on a barbecue, while lunch and dinner may be served outside on a deck by the river or in the camp’s dining tent.
- Sundowners are served every evening by the camp fire or on the tree deck. Guests can have their pick of cocktails, fine wines, sparkling wines and a variety of beers and soft drinks served at the Larsens Bar.
- Game drives
- Cultural tours
- Bird watching
This package is valid till 31st March 2017 and it includes:
- Accommodation in a tent (per night)
- Meals on full board basis
- Anything not mentioned above.
Give us a call on +254-790-494-639 / +254-705-804-226 prior to purchase if further information is needed.
Reservations are subject to availability. Cancellation/re-scheduling policy applies