Samburu Intrepids is a lush oasis on the banks of the great Uaso Nyiro River in Samburu Game Reserve. The tented luxury camp is a delight to be in – deliciously cooled by the river breeze and the forest. The camp sits on raised decks overlooking the brown river where the elephants sometimes make an appearance or the crocodiles come out to lounge by the river's banks.
- Samburu Intrepids Camp offers 27 modern tents with a private view over the wildlife-rich riverbanks.
- The tent has soft four-poster beds, mahogany closets and desks and en-suite bathrooms with hot showers. The bathrooms also offer twin washbasins, flush toilets, and sockets for shavers and battery charging.
- The tented camp roofing is all palm-thatched and is raised on stilts to catch the cooling breeze coming from the river.
- The main dining room opens onto an outdoor dining terrace where buffet breakfasts, lunches and dinners are served overlooking the river.
- Meals can also be enjoyed on your private verandah or at one of the specially selected 'bush sites' close to the camp.
- Buffet lunches and candlelight dinners are served on an elevated deck amidst the high shade trees.
- Game drives
- Guided walks
- Evening cultural talk
This package is valid until the 31st of March and it includes:
- Accommodation in a standard room (per night)
- Meals on full board basis
- Anything not mentioned above
Give us a call on +254-790-494-639 / +254-705-804-226 prior to purchase if further information is needed.
Reservations are subject to availability. Cancellation/re-scheduling policy applies