Set amidst the turquoise Indian Ocean in the Watamu National Park, the 7 Islands Resort is a fusion of Arabic, Swahili and Indian design, handmade furniture and intricate brass lanterns. 7 Islands Resort provides a dream spectacular view of the Love Islands and their wildlife.
- The Resort consists of 84 rooms which includes 16 sea view with reserved sun umbrella on the private beach.
- The rooms are spacious and decorated in white tones with handmade furniture. All rooms have a terrace furnished with sofa.
- Standard rooms are pool view and garden view.
- The hotel's chef prepares a delicious variety of cuisine, incorporating traditional Swahili elements and Italian influences.
- In the Main Restaurant all meals are served in a buffet style.
- During lunch and dinner, the restaurant offers a varied buffet of Italian cuisine whose proposals are renewed every day.
- Furthermore, a salad buffet, a soup corner and a pasta corner are also available.
- Meat and fish are on hand instantaneously in a live cooking corner. The dessert corner offers a generous choice of desserts, pastries and fresh fruit.
- Pool bar, beach bar and lobby bar offer a variety of beautifully appointed venues to relax and enjoy the atmosphere, with a selection of the finest wines and spirits.
- Golf pitch in proximity for golf lovers
- Scuba diving
- Beach volleyball
- Beach tennis Canoeing
This package is valid till March 31st 2017 and it includes:
- Accommodation (per night)
- Meals on full board
- Welcome drink at arrival
- Selected soft drinks during meals (served by glass)
The package excludes:
- Anything not mentioned above.
Give us a call on +254-790-494-639 / +254-705-804-226 prior to purchase if further information is needed.
Reservations are subject to availability. Cancellation/re-scheduling policy applies