Travel to the jewel of Naivasha that’s set 7,000 feet above sea level on the Eburru escarpment. This lodge is perfect for a random weekend plan or for a stop over as you transition from Samburu to the Maasai Mara. Boasting panoramic views of Lake Naivasha and the rift valley,the lodge is a culmination of luxury and serenity.
- The Great Rift Valley Lodge offers twin and nine double rooms, all with private balconies overlooking the spectacular expanse of the Rift Valley.
- Lodge rooms are garden facing, have twin beds or four poster king size beds and are fully furnished in handmade African themed furniture.
- Some rooms have inter-leading doors and can be converted into spacious family rooms.
- Longonot Twin Villas(ground floor) have a spacious room with twin or double four posters and a balconies with view the majestic Mount Longonot.
- The Longonot Villas Junior suite has a living room, dining room and kitchen taking located on second floor with the master bedroom occupying the third floor.
- These Longonot Villas are a home way from home and ideal for large groups and families.
- There is a series of homely private chalets overlooking the golf course, with two, three or four bedrooms, all modern amenities, and the same magnificent views throughout
- The Lodge welcomes children
- Adventurers' Club for children
- kids’ pool
- Child oriented game walks, treasure hunts and games with our famous Adventurers’ Club
- 2 restaurants serving homemade table d’hôte
- Cuisine and al fresco continental lunches
- Luxurious lounge bar with sunset terrace
- Free form swimming pool with a breath taking view of the escarpment.
- Escorted game and bird walks in Eburru Forest
- Boating and birdwatching on Lake Naivasha
- Astronomy with the experienced resident naturalists
- Guided horse riding and mountain bike safaris
- Trips to the world-famous bird reserves on the shores of lakes Baringo, Bogoria and Nakuru
- Day trips to Hell’s Gate and Lake Nakuru parks
- 18-hole championship golf course
- Two clay tennis courts
- Free Wi-Fi in all the lodge and Longonot Villa rooms
- Gift shop with ‘safari essentials’
- All-weather airstrip on site
- Mains electricity with generator backup.
- Safety deposit boxes for guests’ valuables
This Package is Valid until the 30th of June and it includes:
- Accommodation in a standard room (per night)
- Meals on full board basis
This Package excludes:
- Anything not mentioned above.
Give us a call on +254-790-494-639 / +254-705-804-226 prior to purchase if further information is needed.
Reservations are subject to availability. Cancellation/re-scheduling policy applies