Sheltered by Chyulu hills and situated on the leeward side of the majestic Mt. Kilimanjaro is this splendid resort that boasts its own watering hole thus attracting a wide array of wildlife. Indulge in optimum game viewing at this pioneer Tsavo Resort.
Enjoy your stay at this luxurious lodge. The spacious ensuite rooms have their own verandas, some overlooking the waterhole, some the Chyulu Hills, which are one of the world's youngest volcanic ranges.
- The 51 guestrooms at Kilaguni Serena Safari Lodge all open to balconies. All rooms come are fitted with desks and phones.
- Bathrooms offer showers and complimentary toiletries, including bathrobes and slippers.
- Some guestrooms have partially open bathrooms.
- In addition, amenities available on request include in-room massages and hair dryers.
- Lodge allows children.
- Baby sitting/child sitting services available on request
- Children dining/menus also available
- Dining: The hotel has a restaurant, a poolside bar, and a bar/lounge.
- Activities: The hotel offers numerous game drives, guided walks, bush breakfasts, volcano climbs and trips to Mzima Springs, a set of crystal-clear ponds, fed by the melt waters of Mount Kilimanjaro, in which the many hippos can be viewed from a submerged chamber. The hotel also offers spa services, an arcade/game room, and multilingual staff. There is also an outdoor pool and a children's pool on site.
- Enjoy free self parking and wifi access in public areas.
- Check-in time starts at 1500hrs and Check-out is until 1100hrs
The package is valid till 30th June 2017 includes:
- Accommodation in a standard room
- Meals on full board
- Child below 5 sharing with adult is free
This package excludes:
- Park fees and drinks
- Easter supplement of Ksh.2,000 per person per day from the 14th-17th of April 2017.
- Anything not mentioned above
Give us a call on +254-790-494-639 / +254-705-804-226 prior to purchase if further information is needed.
Reservations are subject to availability. Cancellation/re-scheduling policy applies