Situated in the Ol-Choro Oiroua Conservation Area at the foot of the Aitong Hills bordering the Maasai Mara Game reserve is this distinct establishment that is surrounded on three sides by the Mara River thus ensuring the whole nine yards in a Mara Wildlife Expedition.
- 50 tents with four poster, pillow-top beds and a veranda overlooking the hippo and crocodile-filled river.
- Each of the 50 tents at Fairmont Mara Safari Club is superbly furnished with its own private, three-piece bathroom, including a number of “outdoor showers” in select tents.
- The larger-sized Masai Mara accommodations also feature expanded decks which allow for private dining.
- All tents have their own private river frontage with a viewing deck from where hippo and crocodile are regularly seen
- Children are allowed.
- 2 baby cots are available.
- Children can be served an early supper, on prior request.
- Baby-sitting and listening services are available, also on prior notice.
- The dining room is hewn out of wood beams and glass, allowing natural light to filter in to the high-ceilinged, spacious room.
- Evenings are cosy in the softly lit area. The menu is a cosmopolitan combination of European, African and Asian dishes, made from the abundance of fresh Kenyan produce.
- Both breakfast and lunch are served buffet-style, while dinner is Table D'Hôte, with a choice of main course.
- The lounge has African themed interiors with each area cordoned off for intimacy.
- An extended patio adjacent to the lounge provides a great view of the Mara.
- Enjoy some local entertainment and culturual lectures as you warm up next to the daily lit fire.
- liqueurs, beers, soft drinks, cocktails, wines, spirits, tea and coffee are served in the lounge.
- The pool bar is set around a curved structure and serves as an intermittent venue for buffets and barbeques.
- Liqueurs, beers, soft drinks, wines, spirits, cocktails, tea and coffee, as well as light snacks and outdoor lunches are served here
- Full Day and short game drives
- Walking Safaris guided by knowledgeable naturalist, an armed guide and two Masai warriors in full regalia.
- Bird Walks for approximately one and a half hours.
- Balloon safaris over the Mara Plains( last approximately one and a half hours)
- Fishing Safari to lake Victoria after a 40 minute flight.
- Generator operates for 24 hours in both the main building and the tents in the form of 3-point square pin sockets.
- Reasonable amounts of foreign currencies can be converted to Kenyan Shillings.
- The Cashier offers the use of a safety deposit box, free of charge.
- Shoe cleaning services also available
The package is valid until the 22nd of December 2017 and it includes:
- Accommodation per night in a riverfront tent
- Meals on full board basis
- 2 Game drives
This package excludes:
- Conservancy fees
- Anything not mentioned above
Give us a call on +254-790-494-639 / +254-705-804-226 prior to purchase if further information is needed.
Reservations are subject to availability. Cancellation/re-scheduling policy applies